Has your interest in bitcoins or, more broadly, cryptocurrency, been aroused? And are you looking for ways to purchase cryptocurrency? Maybe Bitnovo is something for you. In addition to Crypto Voucher, Bitnovo offers a platform to buy and sell your cryptocurrency. Bitnovo works with vouchers, among other things, with which you can purchase your crypto currency with prepaid credit.
What is Bitnovo?
Bitnovo, what is that? In addition to Crypto Voucher, which we wrote a blog about earlier, Bitnovo is a method to buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoins, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple easily and securely via the website or in the app. Bitnovo is originally a Spanish company. With Bitnovo Vouchers you can easily buy cryptocurrencies without taking any risks.
And what are Bitnovo Vouchers? That is the prepaid payment method with which you buy credit that you can easily use to buy cryptocurrency. It works the same as a gift card, which represents a certain value and you can exchange it with affiliated organizations for – in this case – cryptos. At Bitnovo you can purchase more than 20 different cryptocurrencies. Below we list the different cryptocurrencies for you.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- 0x (ZRX)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Cardano (ADA)
- Dash (DASH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Monero (XMR)
- NEM (XEM)
- Nxt (NXT)
- Omisego (OMG)
- Qtum (QTUM)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Siacoin (SC)
- Steem (STEEM)
- Stellar (XLM)
- Tether (USDT)
- Tron (TRX)
- Verge (XVG)
- ZCash (ZEC)
How does buying cryptocurrency from Bitnovo work?
- Go to bitnovo.com
- Select “Buy Cryptocurrencies” from the menu at the top of the page
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy.
- If you already have a crypto wallet, enter your wallet address, along with your phone number and email address.
- If you don’t have a crypto wallet yet and want to buy Bitcoin or Dash, easily create an address via the Bitnovo app.
- When your cryptocurrencies are credited to your wallet, it depends on the payment method you choose to pay for your cryptocurrency. If you pay via iDeal or credit card, you will receive the crypto currency immediately. If you pay by bank transfer, this can take a few days.
You can also buy cryptocurrency in cash, at one of the 30,000 (!) Physical sales points, with a Bitnovo voucher. You can also buy this voucher online.
How does a Bitnovo Voucher work?
- When purchasing a Voucher you will receive a code. You must keep this code carefully.
- Go to www.bitnovo.com/bitcoins-voucher-redeem-en or log in to your Bitnovo app and go to “Redeem voucher”
- Enter your voucher code.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to purchase.
- Enter the address of your crypto wallet or select “Use my own Bitnovo wallet”.
- Enter your region, email address and phone number.
- Click on “Redeem”.
Unlike Crypto Voucher, you can create a crypto wallet at Bitnovo for two types of crypto currency: Bitcoins and Dash. For other currencies you can request your wallet at other places online, such as Infinito Wallet. Dash and Bitcoin require you to download the Bitnovo app and create an account.
Where to buy Bitnovo?
What can I buy Bitnovo card? As mentioned, there are 30,000 physical outlets for Bitnovo. You can get Bitnovo Vouchers in quite a few places online.
The physical points of sale can be found on the Bitnovo website, www.bitnovo.com/bitcoin-selling-point-en. For the time being you cannot obtain vouchers in the Netherlands at physical sales points (at the moment namely “only” in Spain, Italy, Portugal and France.
Where to pay with Bitnovo?
You can buy cryptocurrencies with the regular payment method such as, iDeal, PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, but also with a voucher (as we explained above) and even with other cryptocurrencies. You can easily exchange your Bitnovo Vouchers on the website or in the Bitnovo app.
Do you want to know more about the wonderful world of gaming, the pros and cons and how you can make money with it? Then read on quickly.
Has your interest in bitcoins or, more broadly, cryptocurrency, been aroused? And are you looking for ways to purchase cryptocurrency? Maybe Bitnovo is something for you.
What is O2 top up as you go? And How do I top-up? Top up your pay as you go O2 mobile phone with an O2 top-up card.