Visitors to websites are faced with cookies. Cookies are small text files that make it possible to collect and use information. This small text file is placed on your computer’s hard drive when visiting our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor when you visit our website. It enables us to adjust to your needs and it facilitates you to log in on our website. Websites become more user-friendly by using cookies. For example, cookies ensure that your preferences, such as location and language settings, are remembered. In addition, they can keep track of your digital shopping basket. Thanks to cookies, website holders can see how often their sites are visited.
- To enable certain functions on our website and services.
- We use both session and persistent cookies.
- We use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of our services.
- We use non-essential cookies to improve our services, server personalized content and for re-marketing purposes.
Please note, that you have the right to reject, disable or delete our cookies. However, if you reject or delete our cookies you may not be able to use all features we offer. Some of our pages might not display properly and you might not be able to make purchases from our website.
Types of Cookies
We may use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymized analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits of our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which personal device the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymized analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits of our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors.
- Tracking cookies: like advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant advertisements. By using these cookies we may deduce your personal interests. Thus (other) organizations may show you targeted advertisements when you visit their website. Tracking cookies make profiling possible and treat categories of differently when targeting advertisements. Tracking cookies usually process personal data.
Other tracking technologies
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on our website to help customize and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages, viewed emails and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
Cookies for website-analysis
We use Google Analytics to keep track of our visitor statistics. This keeps track of how our website is used. We use this information to get a better picture of our visitors and to optimize our site accordingly. Google, which provides this service, uses the information to build a relevant, anonymous advertising profile that allows it to serve more targeted advertisements.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring the correct setting with your browser software. In addition, you can prevent Google from storing the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) and processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at Tools.Google.
You can only delete cookies yourself, as they are stored on your computer. Consult the manual of your browser for this.
Should you have any complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. If we are unable to reach a mutual agreement, that is, of course, most regrettable. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. This is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
For any question regarding product information or information about our website itself, you can contact our person responsible for the processing of personal data via [email protected].