ReloadBase values the privacy of its visitors, in particular the rights of visitors regarding to the automated processing of personal data. In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl
We will do everything to safeguard your privacy and treat your personal data with care. In any case, ReloadBase will comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This entails that we will at least:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which you submitted them. These purposes and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- Limit the processing of your personal data to those data that are strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask your explicit permission if we need this to process your personal data.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the protection of your personal data.
- Refrain from passing personal data on to third parties, unless this is necessary for the performance of the purposes for which they were submitted;
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, inform you about them, and respect them.
Collection of Data
Your personal data will be collected by ReloadBase and by any external processors. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector to maintain (commercial) relationships with you and if applicable in order to process your orders.
ReloadBase processes personal data of customers and suppliers for the following purposes:
- To execute the Purchase Agreement, the delivery and the payment;
- Administrative purposes;
- Verification purposes for the prevention of theft, fraud, money laundering, and terrorist financing, and for the security of ReloadBase’s systems;
- To send newsletters to purchasers and other interested persons;
- To gather website statistics;
- To improve the website’s ease of use;
- To optimize customer satisfaction and the ‘shopping experience’;
- Market analysis and target audience analysis;
- Targeted advertising and to make personalized offers.
The personal data are processed on the following grounds:
- Processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement, that is the Purchase agreement with the client;
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, e.g. for a customer research under the Dutch money laundering and terrorist financing prevention act (Wet ter voorkoming van witwassen en financieren van terrorisme or WWFT);
- Processing is necessary to promote ReloadBase’s justified interests, to wit sending newsletters to customers and to gather website statistics;
- The data subject has given their consent. This is the case, for instance, when they sign up for newsletters;
- The data subject has given their consent for placing Google Analytics’ (tracking) cookies referred to in the cookie bar.
Nature of personal data
ReloadBase may process the following personal data for the aforementioned purposes:
- Contact’s name;
- Contact’s phone number;
- Contact’s email address;
- IP address and MAC address;
- Copy of passport or ID card;
- Copy of a bankstatement;
- Banking and/or credit card information.
Additionally, but only after obtaining your permission, we may use Google Analytics to collect information about sex, age, interests, web pages visited or to be visited, peripheral equipment used, software settings, and referrer URL.
Your rights regarding information
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at: [email protected].
Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by two months if necessary.
In case of infringement of any laws or regulation, of which a visitor is suspected and for which the authority require the personal data collected by the collector, they will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from the authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall anymore under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If any information is necessary in order to obtain to access certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting the data.
The data you provided to us may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above. For instance, we hire third parties for:
- For closing and executing Purchase agreements;
- The delivery of digital products;
- Payment processing;
- The (financial) administration;
- Editing/delivery of the newsletter;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
We will only disclose personal information to third parties with whom we have signed a processing agreement. Of course, the processing agreement contains the necessary arrangements to safeguard the security of your personal data. Other than this, we will not disclose the personal data you provided us with to third parties, unless this is legally required and allowed. An example of this is that the police ask us for (personal) data within the framework of an investigation. In such event, we are required to cooperate and to surrender these data. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us your written permission for this.
We collect data with the help of Google Analytics’ (tracking) cookies and share them with third parties. More information about this is provided at policies.google.com/privacy.
Collected data and Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore) please send us an e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
If you encounter any personal data from other data subject, while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
The collected data are used and retained for duration determined by law.
Visitors to websites are faced with cookies. Cookies are small text files that make it possible to collect and use information. This small text file is placed on your computer’s hard drive when visiting our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor when you visit our website. It enables us to adjust to your needs and it facilitates you to log in on our website. Websites become more user-friendly by using cookies. For example, cookies ensure that your preferences, such as location and language settings, are remembered. In addition, they can keep track of your digital shopping basket. Thanks to cookies, website holders can see how often their sites are visited.
Cookies for website analysis
We use Google Analytics to keep track of our visitor statistics. This keeps track of how our website is used. We use this information to get a better picture of our visitors and to optimize our site accordingly. Google, which provides this service, uses the information to build a relevant, anonymous advertising profile that allows it to serve more targeted advertisements.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by configuring the correct setting with your browser software. In addition, you can prevent Google from storing the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) and processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at Tools.Google.
You can only delete cookies yourself, as they are stored on your computer. Consult the manual of your browser for this.
Should you have any complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. If we are unable to reach a mutual agreement, that is, of course, most regrettable. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. This is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
For any question regarding product information or information about our website itself, you can contact our person responsible for the processing of personal data via [email protected].